Our Establishment

M. L. Bhuwania & Co was established in 1954 by Mr. M. L. Bhuwania as a proprietary chartered accountancy firm. In 1971, it was converted into a partnership firm with Mr. J. P. Bairagra as a partner, who continues to be the senior-most partner of the firm till date and now, the managing partner of the firm.

Our International Alliance

GGI (Geneva Group International) is a worldwide alliance of well-established and experienced accounting, consulting and law firms that are committed to providing clients with specialist solutions for their international business requirements.

Our Promise

Our aim is not only to meet clients' needs but to exceed their expectations and to totally delight them with our service quality through the vigorous implementation of our 'Client Care' Promise.