We have openings for qualified Chartered Accountants with minimum 2+ years experience at Assistant Manager and Manager levels in the following specialist functions:
Job Description – Audit
Qualified CA experienced in independently conducting Statutory Audits of Manufacturing Companies, Trading Companies, Service Companies. Experience of Audit of Listed Companies will be an added advantage and Tax Audits.
The candidate is expected to possess technical expertise in the area of Audit and Assurance and should be well versed with the Accounting Standards (knowledge of Ind AS is must) on Auditing, provisions of the Companies Act 2013, CARO 2016 and other related Acts.
We also have openings for Articles as per below:
Job Description – Articles
Area of Interest
A. Direct Tax
- Preparing Form 15CB for foreign remittance and filing TDS Returns
- Preparing Computation of Income and filing of Income Tax Returns for different types of Assessees
- Assist and follow-up for assessments, rectifications, refunds etc.
- Assist and do research for issuing opinions to queries raised by Clients
B. Statutory Audit / Tax Audit / Vat Audit
- Statutory Audit as per Companies Act, 2013 ensuring compliance with Accounting Standards, Statement of Auditing Standards and other laws
- Tax Audit under Income Tax Act, 1961
- VAT Audit under MVAT Act, 2002 / GST Audit under applicable laws
- Inspection on behalf of SEBI / Official Liquidator / other Govt. authorities
Other required skills
- Graduation – Completed or pursuing
- IPCC – preference for candidates who have passed both groups
- Proficiency in MS Office, Tally
- Should possess good knowledge of accounting standards, various guidance notes issued by the ICAI from time to time
- Should be keen towards learning
You can send your Applications / Resume along with the following details to email@example.com
- Total experience in relevant field
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
meet us personally with prior appointment by contacting HR - Ms. Rupali Sarange on +91-22-6117-4949.